Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fifty Shades Obsessed



Fifty Shades of Grey is a trilogy that made me go GAGA for the past weeks now. Here's a brief description of the book for better understanding:

About the book
Daunted by the singular sexual tastes and dark secrets of the beautiful, tormented young entrepreneur Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele has broken off their relationship to start a new career with a Seattle publishing house.

But desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought, and when he proposes a new arrangement, Anastasia cannot resist. They rekindle their searing sensual affair, and Anastasia learns more about the harrowing past of her damaged, driven, and demanding Fifty Shades.

While Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Anastasia must confront her anger and envy of the women who came before her and make the most important decision of her life.

Erotic, sparkling and suspenseful, Fifty Shades Darker is the irresistibly addictive second part of the Fifty Shades trilogy.



One of my friends asked me make an Anniversary Cake with Fifty Shades of Grey as the inspiration. Wow!

I was really excited! I immediately created a pattern. Lol! After few trials and researches, I finally came up with a design:

Gumpaste 3D Handcuff topper painted with Silver Luster powder



I used the 3rd book "FREED" as my inspiration. I rolled the black gum paste to make a rectangular shape, same size with the book.

Here's the finish product of my addiction.... I hope I can still make other version of Fifty Shades inspired cake. Obsessed with you Christian Grey.ahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment